Good deals in March!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtabern

Conductor
Hi!

Just FYI... March might be the month to get that long train trip in!!

I just booked a 12-day cross-country trip:

3/19 BOS-WAS #2167 (stay over in WAS 1 night)

3/20 WAS-NYP #2220 (stay over in NYC 3 nights)

3/23 NYP-NOL #19 (stay over in NOL 2 nights)

3/26 NOL-LAX #1

3/28 LAX-SEA #14 (stay over in SEA 1 night)

I got the lowest fare bucket for a roomette on all 3 parts of my long distance legs there (#19, #1, and #14). The whole NYP-NOL-LAX-SEA leg for just $944.40!! Just FYI in case you were looking for some good deals out there!!!

Rob :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!
Just FYI... March might be the month to get that long train trip in!!

I just booked a 12-day cross-country trip:

3/19 BOS-WAS #2167 (stay over in WAS 1 night)

3/20 WAS-NYP #2220 (stay over in NYC 3 nights)

3/23 NYP-NOL #19 (stay over in NOL 2 nights)

3/26 NOL-LAX #1

3/28 LAX-SEA #14 (stay over in SEA 1 night)

I got the lowest fare bucket for a roomette on all 3 parts of my long distance legs there (#19, #1, and #14). The whole NYP-NOL-LAX-SEA leg for just $944.40!! Just FYI in case you were looking for some good deals out there!!!

Rob :)
Great prices Rob! Are the Acela trips high or low bucket also? FYI the Eagles to CHI this week are all sold out with the highest buckets I've seen in both coach and sleepers! Working on my next couple of trips, will include layovers in CHI so once I'm set I'll be in touch and we can ride together again, perhaps have luch or whatever! Guess you can't do your point runs to Lincoln since the buckets are high and the trains full during the holidays! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back