Gentle Request Regarding Events and Time

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some too, but I can't remember what they are! :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:
Sounds like "mental constipation" to me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:
Perhaps that is what it is.. My mind is full of (useless) crap! :unsure: :blink: :huh:
Mine too! And I like to spread it around - so I go here, there and everywhere! :lol: :lol: :lol: Often! (It builds up fast!) :lol:
If that's the case, you must miss the old flushers that went directly to the tracks!
s0731.gif
Perhaps it's time to close this thread. It's going nowhere and is a waste of time.

Perhaps it's time to close this thread. It's going nowhere and is a waste of time.
Ahh yes, armchair moderators. This is another pet peeve of mine. If the mods want to close a thread they will do so. The moderation team monitors every thread and if they deem it necessary to close it they will. Posts such as this are unnecessary.

I have some too, but I can't remember what they are! :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:
Sounds like "mental constipation" to me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:
Perhaps that is what it is.. My mind is full of (useless) crap! :unsure: :blink: :huh:
Mine too! And I like to spread it around - so I go here, there and everywhere! :lol: :lol: :lol: Often! (It builds up fast!) :lol:
If that's the case, you must miss the old flushers that went directly to the tracks!
s0731.gif
Well, everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion, even if it's not a very sound one.

Ruud

Ahh yes, armchair moderators. This is another pet peeve of mine. If the mods want to close a thread they will do so. The moderation team monitors every thread and if they deem it necessary to close it they will. Posts such as this are unnecessary.
And let's not forget just how good a job they do at it too!
t2009.gif

t2009.gif
Thanks for the compliment. We all do read the posts and you don't know how many times I want too shut a thread down, but don't as we are very liberal here. But, some of them drive me crazy, too, and I just bite my lip and move on to the next one. :)

t2009.gif
And for such Huge salaries and perks!Must think they are Wall Street Barons!!Ditto on the good job!!! :)

t2009.gif
Thanks for the compliment. We all do read the posts and you don't know how many times I want too shut a thread down, but don't as we are very liberal here. But, some of them drive me crazy, too, and I just bite my lip and move on to the next one. :)
It can be a thankless job, but someone has to do it - and I'm glad we have the team that we do! I too want to express my thanks to all of them! :)

Can we please use dates instead of (for example) "last night", "today", "tomorrow", or "yesterday"?
It gets confusing when one looks at a topic title and reads "Spokane Delay on EB Night Last Due to BNSF Fatality" or "Today's CZ in Burlington, IA" or even "Lake Shore Limited this week".

With a specific date, one will know if the topic is about a train event on August 31, or September 5.
As the author of the "Spokane Delay" post I take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back