Five Engines Pulling a Train

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did I not keep better notes'? Well, what for? There was no AU that I knew of, I would never have known I would some day be able to communicate such info as consist notes with other fans.
Bill,

If you had kept notes, I'm not sure where you could have squeezed them into your apartment. :lol:

You probably would have had to loose some other piece of memorabilia or rent the apartment next door.

For those who don't know, Bill's apartment is full of RR memorabilia, time tables, and Trains Magazines.

Well said, Alan. I almost have to sleep standing up like a horse as it is.

I think it was an engineered photo shoot using whatever they could from Beech Grove and shoving it onto a little-used short line to take a few shots. It is easier than trying to get a perfect shot of an in-service train, and, if it was an equipment move, so much the better.

I think it was an engineered photo shoot using whatever they could from Beech Grove and shoving it onto a little-used short line to take a few shots. It is easier than trying to get a perfect shot of an in-service train, and, if it was an equipment move, so much the better.
I seriously doubt they would spend the time and money of doing that simply for a photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back