Fall Promo is 91409

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a hunch, I tried a few likely possibilities.The fall promo code is 91409. :)

Enjoy!
I won't ask how you figured that out. I don't have a Need To Know.

Has most of 2009 been covered by some promotion or other? There was a spring promotion leading up to National Train Day, then the Summer Power Points promo, then this fall promo. Throw in a targeted promotion, and I find that our only paid-for travel that won't have at least double points will be a Christmastime.

Enjoy!
I won't ask how you figured that out. I don't have a Need To Know.

Has most of 2009 been covered by some promotion or other? There was a spring promotion leading up to National Train Day, then the Summer Power Points promo, then this fall promo. Throw in a targeted promotion, and I find that our only paid-for travel that won't have at least double points will be a Christmastime.
Hee! Nothing automated or otherwise too underhanded. I just tried 91209, 91309, 91409 by hand. Third time's the charm.

Any idea exactly what the promo is? Should I hesitate registering now, seeing as it hasn't been announced yet? Wouldn't want my account to get flagged or anything...

confirmation email said:
This is to confirm promotion participation for Chul Jin member number 7890123456.Congratulations, you are registered for the Double Days Fall Promotion. Earn double points on all trains and all routes September 14 - December 19, 2009. Double points will post along with regular point earnings. Book your travel online at Amtrak.com.

Make Amtrak reservations now or visit www.amtrakguestrewards.com to learn about more program opportunities.

The Amtrak Guest Rewards Team

OOOHHH!!! Promo (pronounced as Homer Simpson would). I have no idea what is going on but give me two please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will it count for reservations that have already been made as long as travel is withing the dates given?
My assumption is yes, that it is driven by whether you are signed up for the promo on the travel dates.
It has in the past! :)

Even if it says something like "... for travel and reservations made after Oct 1 ..." - I had made reservations for a trip on Aug 15, but for travel after Oct 1 - and it posted as 2X! :cool:

Enjoy!
Thanks! Im now registered, the promo showed up on AGRs home page, hope the traveler is right (he usually is! :lol: ) since I already had a trip booked for Oct. Will definitely plan one for the NE in the fall to see the leaves, the post about Montreal is a reminder of how great the fall is in Regional territory! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Enjoy!
Will all members get the e-mail notification or will it be select marketing? Will AGR put this on their web site and if so, what do you have to do to sign up?

Is it similar top the summer promos, I have a trip booked for Oct. and probably another for Nov. Hope the traveler is correct (he is seldom wrong about AGR ! :lol: )
I don't think it's targeted! I just signed up! :) (But then, I'm special! :p )

Just log into your AGR account, click on the "Promotion Registration" tab, then enter "91409"!

Must I do everything! :lol:

Enjoy!
Will all members get the e-mail notification or will it be select marketing? Will AGR put this on their web site and if so, what do you have to do to sign up?

Is it similar top the summer promos, I have a trip booked for Oct. and probably another for Nov. Hope the traveler is correct (he is seldom wrong about AGR ! :lol: )
I don't think it's targeted! I just signed up! :) (But then, I'm special! :p )

Just log into your AGR account, click on the "Promotion Registration" tab, then enter "91409"!

Must I do everything! :lol:
Appreciate the help but youre so fast you posted while I was signing up and editing the post you reponded to! As always thanks! Guess you mioght want to consider a trip or two this fall, nah, I know youre burned out on train travel, better stick to the NE and the Regionals! :lol:

Do these points also count as rail travel towards select plus? I remember one of those a few years ago. I miss added my points and just missed select plus. I was pissed!!!!!

Thanks. This is just in time sine I just booked a trip to St. Louis in October, and I ride the Downeaster to Portland on at the end of the month. This will be a nice fall.

Actually, I'm guessing that the promo will be announced tomorrow, given the code...
I anxiously await the details...
I have not seen any AGR e-mails announcing the fall promo. :huh:

Even if it is a limited invitation promo, at 17,600 rail miles YTD I would think I would be on the list.

Actually, I'm guessing that the promo will be announced tomorrow, given the code...
I anxiously await the details...
I have not seen any AGR e-mails announcing the fall promo. :huh:

Even if it is a limited invitation promo, at 17,600 rail miles YTD I would think I would be on the list.
Its on the home page for AGR, I signed up last night before midnight and received an e-mail response immediately!Dont know if they are even targeting this promo, think its for every member! Just log on/sign-up and start booking the low bucket fares! :)

Worked for me last night glad to see it starts early enough in the month. I have 8 segments booked right now in the promo period so needless to say I'm happy :lol: :)

Email arrived at 3:49pm Eastern NOW NOW through December 19th DOUBLE DOUBLE points for train travel.

Yipee instead of 300 points I will get 600 points for my November AGR trip.

This is to confirm promotion participation for Sanjoaquin Rider member number XXXXXXXXXX.
Congratulations, you are registered for the Double Days Fall Promotion. Earn double points on all trains and all routes September 14 - December 19, 2009. Double points will post along with regular point earnings. Book your travel online at Amtrak.com.

Make Amtrak reservations now or visit www.amtrakguestrewards.com to learn about more program opportunities.

The Amtrak Guest Rewards Team
Got my fix!!

Latest posts

Back