Fall Promo is 91409

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, only two weeks since the Summer Promo! So with the Spring Promo from mid-March to mid-May (2 months) Summer Promo from June through August (nearly 3 months) and the Fall Promo, mid-Sept to mid-Dec. (3 months). Thats 8 months out of the year with bonus points!! Thats more than half the year! They may as well make the whole year double points. :) Then of course we'll be whining that they don't do any bonus point promos!

Wow, only two weeks since the Summer Promo! So with the Spring Promo from mid-March to mid-May (2 months) Summer Promo from June through August (nearly 3 months) and the Fall Promo, mid-Sept to mid-Dec. (3 months). Thats 8 months out of the year with bonus points!! Thats more than half the year! They may as well make the whole year double points. :) Then of course we'll be whining that they don't do any bonus point promos!
Since I missed out on the x3 and X4 promos, how about a X5 for those of us that only have three trains a week, I think thats only fair since both coasts have so many opportunties to pile up cheap points, if I commuted from Chez Jim to the gathering (unfortunately I cant go!) it would cost me about $1,500

so we peons out here in flyover ( and wave as the train streams by) country need a little equalization! :lol: (this would be limited to the TE/SL/CONO and Crescent from NOL-ATL, would increase ridership on these low revenue trains and be a win/win for Amtrak and, ahem, me! :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I missed out on the x3 and X4 promos, how about a X5 for those of us that only have three trains a week
They DID have a X5 once - but it wasn't advertised as such!

Once, they had a 2x, a 3x and another 3x - all at the same time. I signed up for them all! :p Because you get base points plus the bonus points - but the base points only post once - it works out to base points + 1x + 2x + 2x! Actually, now that I look at it - it's 6x! :cool:

I just checked my email & the offer was there- did not have to enter any codes. Then I came here & noticed the offer was listed. Woo Hoo!!! Double points again!! Perfect timing, we just booked our roundtrip to Glenwood Springs!!!

It will work with The Gathering rides in October.
It'll work for rides to, during, and from the Amtrak Unlimited 3rd Annual Gathering. The Patrick & Alice RailRiot 2009 will be racking up massive bonuses, as all travel is in the promotion window.

It will work with The Gathering rides in October.
It'll work for rides to, during, and from the Amtrak Unlimited 3rd Annual Gathering. The Patrick & Alice RailRiot 2009 will be racking up massive bonuses, as all travel is in the promotion window.
Aloha

Just don't riot enough to get kicked off I am so sorry I cannot be a part of the RailRiot, I know the fun. but will see you there.

Eric

Just don't riot enough to get kicked off I am so sorry I cannot be a part of the RailRiot, I know the fun. but will see you there.
Just imagine how many double points Eric will earn riding Amtrak between Hawaii and Boston! :lol:
That could make for a new catagory of points. In this case there would be 2 rail points and 2 wet points for each dollar spent. However, the wet points would only be good for scuba diving lessons
t31122.gif
in the Okefenokee Swamp, La Brea Tar Pits or the Los Angeles River. :D

Back