EATING WHEN YOU BOARD?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are so funny!!! I was sitting here, reading your posts about the best pizza place, & hubby walks in the room, and says "Can you eat pizza? I want to try the new DOMINOS sauce!!!" Probably because I warmed up some chicken with parmesan & romano cheese on top!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: So I guess I'll be under the "pizza ban" too. We don't have a lot of good pizza choices here......
Sunchaser, I think you only get "pizzabanned" if don't eat Giordano's pizza when you can Since you can't get Giardano's now you can eat Domino's - if you can ;)
I guess I'm safe whew!!!! I was so worried!! :lol: It is unlikely that I'll make it out there to eat either pizza anytime soon.... Don't know if I could get hubby on the train to go out there.... :unsure:

Hubby decided against pizza after all-he's going to have fish instead!
You can order Giordano's online and they will ship it to you anywhere in the country.
Yes, but will it arrive hot, fresh, and within an hour? :lol: I think the delivery fee would be enormous!!! :lol:
See this link for details.

You know what's really funny? the "ads by google" on this page are advertising domino's and others pizzas.... even the ad's have joined in the pizza discussion!

:lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are so funny!!! I was sitting here, reading your posts about the best pizza place, & hubby walks in the room, and says "Can you eat pizza? I want to try the new DOMINOS sauce!!!" Probably because I warmed up some chicken with parmesan & romano cheese on top!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: So I guess I'll be under the "pizza ban" too. We don't have a lot of good pizza choices here......
Sunchaser, I think you only get "pizzabanned" if don't eat Giordano's pizza when you can Since you can't get Giardano's now you can eat Domino's - if you can ;)
I guess I'm safe whew!!!! I was so worried!! :lol: It is unlikely that I'll make it out there to eat either pizza anytime soon.... Don't know if I could get hubby on the train to go out there.... :unsure:

Hubby decided against pizza after all-he's going to have fish instead!
You can order Giordano's online and they will ship it to you anywhere in the country.
Yes, but will it arrive hot, fresh, and within an hour? :lol: I think the delivery fee would be enormous!!! :lol:
See this link for details.
Yeah, I looked it up after I replied-I had to stop & explain to hubby why I was sitting here giggling!

I'm sure it would be out of my price range-but it would be a cool gift to someone who likes it but doesn't live in Chicago.

Hubby wondered if a lot of people actually order it & have it shipped. I think they must, or they would not offer to ship it.

You know what's really funny? the "ads by google" on this page are advertising domino's and others pizzas.... even the ad's have joined in the pizza discussion!
That's what the ads are supposed to do, look at the page and find things that relate. Seems like they're doing a good job. :)

I notice they've opened restaurants in Florida. I've been thinking of trying them. Anyone know how the pizza in their Florida stores compares to the original location's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back