Drug runner on Southwest Chief

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, on the Empire Builder I was talked to a woman who actually had a bag of weed on her, and showed it to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, on the Empire Builder I was talked to a woman who actually had a bag of weed on her, and showed it to me.
Yeah, I had a similar experience in December 2007 somewhere near Sarcramento on the California Zephyr... struck up a nice conversation with a guy in the SSL... and somehow he turned the conversation to how he had a medal plate in his ankle... had weed for it... and asked me if I wanted some.

Working in law enforcement, I'll stay out of the debate in a public forum of whether it should be legalized or not...

I also had women solicit me on the train twice for prostitution... Once on the San Jouquin Service near Bakersfield... and once on the Texas Eagle between Fort Worth and Austin.

I also had women solicit me on the train twice for prostitution... Once on the San Jouquin Service near Bakersfield... and once on the Texas Eagle between Fort Worth and Austin.
Amhooker!

Wow, what an idiot. She didn't even wrap it good enough to keep the smell in and then claimed the bag when they asked about it.

Yeah, I had a similar experience in December 2007 somewhere near Sarcramento on the California Zephyr... struck up a nice conversation with a guy in the SSL... and somehow he turned the conversation to how he had a medal plate in his ankle... had weed for it... and asked me if I wanted some.

Working in law enforcement, I'll stay out of the debate in a public forum of whether it should be legalized or not...

Not a good place for someone to engage in criminal activity, whether it be drug related or prostitution. If someone quietly reports the offender to the Conductor, they can be in cuffs at the next stop and never know what hit them. And the sound attenuation between sleeper rooms is not conducive to amorous activity. :blink:

I never bought that people should report anything that wont hurt anyone.
According to Conductors, there are coach passengers so offended by use of personal alcohol in coach they will report the perpetrator, who can be thrown off the train at the next stop. I would think that drugs or prostitution would even more offensive to those passengers. Offenders just don't know what the tolerance levels of nearby passengers would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back