Coast Starlight to Seattle

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be arriving on the West Bound EB around 10:20 am & depart the next morning on the South Bound CS around 9:45 Besides relaxing, any tips on what to check out??? :blink:
We'll be taking the CS from SIM to SEA in a couple of weeks and the first thing on our must see list is the Seattle Underground. After that we'll probably take a Grayline tour.

Has anybody stayed at the Best Western Pioneer Square (on Yesler I believe)? It appears to be only 3 or 4 blocks from the SEA station. It seems to be reasonably priced.
That's where we were going to stay, but they only had 2 full beds (which is a little cramped for 3 adults).

How did you get such a good rate? Please share your secret.
I just went to BestWestern.com and navigated to the Seattle Pioneer square location. Perhaps my lower price is because it's for a mid-week stay in October.
That must have been the reason. I was trying to get a room for mid august, even the cheapest rooms are about $200 per night before tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back