Bedroom Sleepers on the Cardinal

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too like the roomettes better.
For one thing, most times, they're cheaper! :p

Although bedrooms give you more room to move around in and a toilet in the room (I don't count the Viewliner toilet), the beds are fine in the roomette. (In fact, with 2 in the room, I found the roomette has more room with the beds made than an "A" bedroom on a Superliner!) And besides, you may not even be in the room that much.
You're contradicting yourself. You say "Although bedrooms give you room to move around in..." then you say "...the roomette has more room with the beds made..." When a bed is "made", to me, it's not being used (upper is up and the lower is stowed). But, even with the beds "in use" (if that's what you mean), the lower bed in a bedroom is MUCH bigger than any in a roomette.
Yes, I meant "in use".

And in the A bedroom of a Superliner, that's the problem. The lower bed is right against the sink, making it hard (to near impossible) for the one in the upper bed to move around in the room.

Yes, I meant "in use".
And in the A bedroom of a Superliner, that's the problem. The lower bed is right against the sink, making it hard (to near impossible) for the one in the upper bed to move around in the room.
My apologies....I missed that you were talking about bedroom A. I haven't been in those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back