Auto rentals in Winslow AZ

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HenryK

Lead Service Attendant
Last time we were in Winslow after a trip on the Southwest Chief from Chicago, we rented a car from a Dollar Rent-a-Car in Winslow. It seemed to be the only choice, and still seems so after Googling the subject. Dollar charged our credit card $30 for washing the car after we dropped it off, settled up and left. All it had when we turned it in was desert dust, and I'd swear it already had desert dust on it when we rented it.

Enterprise and the other usual suspects don't seem to have offices in Winslow.

Any other ideas?

Last time we were in Winslow after a trip on the Southwest Chief from Chicago, we rented a car from a Dollar Rent-a-Car in Winslow. It seemed to be the only choice, and still seems so after Googling the subject. Dollar charged our credit card $30 for washing the car after we dropped it off, settled up and left. All it had when we turned it in was desert dust, and I'd swear it already had desert dust on it when we rented it.

Any other ideas?
Flatbed Fords

Any other ideas?
Flatbed Fords
You can find one on just about any street corner, I hear.

Any other ideas?
Flatbed Fords
You can find one on just about any street corner, I hear.
Do they come with the girl?

I think Henrys's starting to regret telling people he's going to Winslow, AZ. Take it easy on him. (had to look up the song).

Last edited by a moderator:

Any other ideas?

For sure...
http://imgur.com/fD5ARNU

Whichever car rental place you use next time In Winslow, AZ, be sure they note the desert dust on the inspection sheet when you rent it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back