Amtrak Store in Chicago Closed

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been to a couple of VIA Rail station's, (Quebec and Halifax), that had a display window of VIA Rail souvenir's that could be purchased at the regular ticket windows....perhaps Amtrak could follow that practice, in select location's where it would not greatly have an adverse affect on ticketing?

The only two places I know of currently that sell Amtrak souvenirs are Portland Oregon at the newsstand and Dave’s Depot in Grand Junction, CO. I’ve bought t-shirts at both locations.

Sent from my iPad using Amtrak Forum

The only two places I know of currently that sell Amtrak souvenirs are Portland Oregon at the newsstand and Dave’s Depot in Grand Junction, CO. I’ve bought t-shirts at both locations.

But are those items sold the exact same merchandise that Amtrak sells in its store and online, or are they a different line of (licensed) logo merchandise?

But are those items sold the exact same merchandise that Amtrak sells in its store and online, or are they a different line of (licensed) logo merchandise?
Very different.

Back