Amtrak Shutdown in Boston

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was pretty skinny. Wow, they caught him!
391168_10151561636389769_593070974_n.jpg

Actually, what's interesting about the Dunkin Donuts thing is that it's implied that the Dunkin Donuts are open for businessdespite the lockdown. How did the employees get there? Why have the stores stayed open if there is a lockdown in place?
I don't have specific knowledge of Dunkin Donuts, but if ANY store is open 24 hours, and a lockdown in place is ordered, then wouldn't the employees in said store at the moment of lockdown be expected to STAY in that store?

The fact that the terrorists caused pain and that measures were taken to capture them doesn't mean the terrorists won. Terrorists seek to terrorize. Americans don't have a record of cowering in response to violence, and no one cowered in Boston. The tactics used by law enforcement were successful within the week. Boston is already recovering and celebrating their patriotism. Will all terrorist attacks be stopped? Probably not, but Americans will go on with our lives regardless.

Terrorists are a long, long way from winning.

Terrorist are like ants or roaches. If you have an infestation of them you can jab out the ones you see but the only way to completely eliminate them is to extinct their colonies

Actually, what's interesting about the Dunkin Donuts thing is that it's implied that the Dunkin Donuts are open for businessdespite the lockdown. How did the employees get there? Why have the stores stayed open if there is a lockdown in place?
I don't have specific knowledge of Dunkin Donuts, but if ANY store is open 24 hours, and a lockdown in place is ordered, then wouldn't the employees in said store at the moment of lockdown be expected to STAY in that store?
Their were certain DD's open to serve law enforcement. Most were closed.

Terrorist are like ants or roaches. If you have an infestation of them you can jab out the ones you see but the only way to completely eliminate them is to extinct their colonies
Which is why it was so important to capture him alive. Hopefully, if there are more, he'll provide names, locations, etc.

I like your way of thinking!

I say, "round 'em up, and put 'em in a camp" :angry2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back