amtrak LIES

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure that I would trust the source.

Old News! But It's the Washington Times!,( known to be a Right Wing Sheet that is Less than Reliable as a Source of Truth and Fresh News!) That Speaks for itself bro! Some People are Cheats, Liars and work in All Businesses! Most People Realize that $hit happens! Hope you're Not Offended but your Posts do seem like a One Trick Pony! Do you have a Life that Doesn't Include Anti-Amtrak Rants??? <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure what is there to explain. The Washington Times article that was included in your link and published 3 years ago stated two Amtrak officials made false financial statements back in 2001 which were ultimately discovered and corrected.

This is our friend who continues to think we are Amtrak. At some point they will realize it or we should just STOP replying to their posts. WE ARE NOT AMTRAK AND IT IS STATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.

Plus this article is over 3 years old. Get over yourself.

i wish amtrak would let the folks on this forum to run amtrak for

just 48 hours, i would vote to put jim hudson in charge of running amtrak

and then we would have progress

No offense to Jim... but, I think that would be pretty scary. :lol:

Jim running Amtrak. - that is scary! :eek:

He couldn't even find SDY on the train last March. He got off the ML in Utica instead!

And "Amtrak lies" and loses money, yet just 1 airline loses $1,000,000 a month or ever a day and that's OK? And I agree, the OP should ask Amtrak themselves, not AU. We don't know why "Amtrak lies" - we don't lie!

For those that don't remember: this is the troll from a couple weeks ago that upon being late on an Amtrak trip, posted here that he expected a refund; likewise had deduced from the "Engineer," "Conductor" etc by our names that we were Amtrack [sic] (his spelling from before) employees, and when multiple people here tried to explain that AU had zero to do with Amtrak (other than a group of people that enjoyed riding Amtrak trains) went to his Congress-thingy bad mouthing Amtrak, saying that Amtrak employees had been rude to him. Given that now he posts a multiyear old link to a WashTimes trash piece, says even more about him.

This is a link to that original posting http://discuss.amtraktrains.com/index.php?/topic/57827-i-want-a-refund/

Bottom line: Don't feed the trolls... and just maybe they'll go away.

Jim running Amtrak. - that is scary! :eek:

He couldn't even find SDY on the train last March. He got off the ML in Utica instead!

And "Amtrak lies" and loses money, yet just 1 airline loses $1,000,000 a month or ever a day and that's OK? And I agree, the OP should ask Amtrak themselves, not AU. We don't know why "Amtrak lies" - we don't lie!
Actually I suspect Amtrak does not lie... simply that the OP wishes they did thereby lending credence his preconceived agenda.

I wish a mod would lock this thread.

No offense to Jim... but, I think that would be pretty scary. :lol:
jim is just a good ol boy from austin, anyone from austin can run it ask anyone on the drag at ut :giggle: :giggle: :hi:

I didn't read this whole article, but I think the title says it all

http://ti.org/antiplanner/?p=3209

Please explain.
If you're not willing to even bother reading the whole article, much like you seem unwilling to read the many posts from people telling you that we're NOT Amtrak, then there is little point in anyone trying to explain anything to you. And the fact that you went digging for an old article, from an unreliable and anti-rail source no less, also doesn't speak well for you.

But since we are NOT Amtrak and therefore not privy to the inner-workings of Amtrak, there is really no way that we could explain since we only have the public reports to go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back