Amtrak and train related quizzes

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amtrak_russ

Service Attendant
I have created some rail related quizzes for the buzz tv quiz game for the ps3... you can play them on line at mybuzzquiz.com or on your ps3 if you have the game. click the links to play the quizzes online.

Railroad vocabulary:

quiz

All aboard amtrak:

quiz

Amtrak routes:

quiz

amtrak routes 2:

quiz

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll note that in the Amtrak routes 1 quiz, both the Cardinal and the Capitol Limited travel between DC and Chicago. While the Cardinal does not terminate in DC, the question asks about travel between the two points, not necessarily the endpoints.

I'll note that in the Amtrak routes 1 quiz, both the Cardinal and the Capitol Limited travel between DC and Chicago. While the Cardinal does not terminate in DC, the question asks about travel between the two points, not necessarily the endpoints.
nice catch... i saw that after i had published the quiz. oh well i intended the questions to be interpeted as endpoint to endpoint.

All Aboard Amtrak quiz the question WHAT IS A SUPERLINER? The correct answer is not correct.

While Superliners are used on western routes, they are also used on the CL and AutoTrain, both eastern trains.

howcome you have to enter the day month and year you were born in order to take the quiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back