Albuqurque, NM

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GG-1

Engineer
Honored Member
Aloha

With all the more important stuff on our site I almost don't want to ask but I will anyway.

Do any of you that live in or near the Albuqurque Amtrak Train Station know how to contact this business. On my last trip I bought some items, I want to get more.

I read in several site reports both on and off this site reference to the venders at the station, but no contact information. Even the Amtrak number is a national number not a local number.

Anyway if you know, Mahalo, if not I tried, will just have to get back on the SuperChief soon :rolleyes:

When I went through there June 17th, Cindy wasn't there! And there were VERY FEW other vendors on the platform or around. That whole area where she parked her bus seemed to be off limits or at least differently arranged. Since the train was early a lot of passengers walked all the way into town.

Aloha

Mahalo for all the Information. So far the number doesn't work, continous buzy, tried the national amtrak the noticed the same..

Looks lik my resaon to contact the operator means I will look for a different present for my friend.

If Anyone finds out anything about them please let me know, for next year.

Mahalo

Back