AGR Enrollment Referral Requests

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm also new to Amtrak and Could somebody send me a referral? email: alan.lau.us AT gmail.com

That seems to be happening often... I wonder if it is that the requests are coming from people that are already in AGR... or maybe the system is broken... or both?? :wacko:

Or maybe someone is really quick on the draw and not saying anything?? Maybe some clever program has it automated?

That seems to be happening often... I wonder if it is that the requests are coming from people that are already in AGR... or maybe the system is broken... or both?? :wacko:
Or maybe someone is really quick on the draw and not saying anything?? Maybe some clever program has it automated?
:ph34r: the_traveler :ph34r: How do you think he can afford the Penthouse Suite? :ph34r:

:ph34r: the_traveler :ph34r: How do you think he can afford the Penthouse Suite? :ph34r:
I think you're onto something. I just was reading about some 55K points trip he's taking! Those points gotta be coming from someplace!

I'm new and would like a referral, please.

turboxforsale domain is at gmail {[dot]} com

Thanks!

i was hoping to sign up with amtrak. could someone share a referal code? email is rosemary grace 42 at gmail.com Thank you!

Hello traveling with amtrak later this week. Referral code pls? Caregiver211-gmail
Just sent you one. AGR should send you an e-mail. Click the link in the e-mail to join and you will get your bonus if you travel within 90 days.

I think you're onto something. I just was reading about some 55K points trip he's taking! Those points gotta be coming from someplace!
Not me! :eek: I earn my points the old fashioned way - by using the AGR MasterCard! :giggle: (BTW: I only have 6 referrals, and 1/2 are from family members. Note to others - AGR limits referrals to 50 per member per LIFETIME! :excl: )

Not me! :eek: I earn my points the old fashioned way - by using the AGR MasterCard! :giggle: (BTW: I only have 6 referrals, and 1/2 are from family members. Note to others - AGR limits referrals to 50 per member per LIFETIME! :excl: )
Yeah I noticed that part of the policy too.

I've only managed to snag one referral from the requests thread... lately it seems like there is often only 5 or 10 min between the request posting and a response. Ya gotta be fast!

Back