AGR Enrollment Referral Requests

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone could send me an enrollment code that would be awesome. If you do thanks if not no worries email: [email protected] no underscores in case you didnt know. Thanks all

One of two things

Emails in use... Or someone referred him and wasn't polite enough to say they had dibs on it.. :huh:
Sorry if I was impolite. Did not mean to be, simply neglected to mention here that I sent it in.

Perhaps others did as well - as has been noted above, sometimes it accepts the email from more than one user. I would guess that could happen with a couple of nearly simultaneous submissions. I'm not sure mine was accepted... I have done couple a in the past which never showed up on my agr statement, even though it accepted the email.

Perhaps others did as well - as has been noted above, sometimes it accepts the email from more than one user. I would guess that could happen with a couple of nearly simultaneous submissions. I'm not sure mine was accepted... I have done couple a in the past which never showed up on my agr statement, even though it accepted the email.
It could well be that someone else beat you to the punch. But it could also be that the person targeted with the email either failed to follow the link, hit the back button or other link during the registration process dropping your info from things, or that they failed to travel within 90 days. And of course, there's always a chance that the computers just screwed things up too.

Could someone kindly send an enrollment code to ross - dot - birmingham - at - gmail - dot - com? I am registering and the website asks for one. I'm hoping it signifies me as a *super special traveler*. Ahem.

Thanks!

would love an enrollment code to farkasamy - at - comcast.net thanks!

Last edited:
I tried... but someone beat me to it I reckon - says email already in use.

Welcome to the forum anyhow, join up!

Can someone send me an enrollment code to modernworldhistory at yahoo dot com? Thank you in advance!

Can someone send me an enrollment code to modernworldhistory at yahoo dot com? Thank you in advance!
Done
Aloha
I received the email but I didn't get the code. Where do I find the code? Sorry for being such a newcomer, haha.
There is no actual code, you just need to be sure to click on the link in the email your received. That's a special link that takes care of everything.

Back