AGR Enrollment Referral Requests

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could someone please send me an amtrak enrollment code to Chibi_rci at hotmail dot com

could someone please send me an amtrak enrollment code to Chibi_rci at hotmail dot com
Welcome! :hi: Done and done! Be sure and respond when AGR sends you the e-mail inviting you to join and use your AGR# when you reserve your tickets and make ANY trip within 90 days so we Both get the 500 Points!

Last edited by a moderator:
could someone please send an enrollment code.... please..hehe

paojay1984 at gmail.com

thank you!!!

Last edited:
Hello, all! Newly enrolled to the site in search of an AGR enrollment code. I'm traveling in THREE DAYS, and hoping to book my ticket today.

I'm hesitant to put my email address out here on a public forum, but if you send me an email via my AU profile, we can go from there.

Thanks!

Wow--thanks fellow travelers!

I am really impressed by the really fast and helpful response from other forum members. I accepted a link, purchased my ticket, and will be enjoying the rolling countryside in just a few short days. Thanks to everyone who extended a helping hand.

May I have a referral link too please? (Will be travelling in the next couple months so I'll make that 90 day window!
happy.gif
)

I received an email stating I'll get a 1000 points if I enroll before the end of the month and travel within 90 days. Is this better than enrolling via referral code?

I received an email stating I'll get a 1000 points if I enroll before the end of the month and travel within 90 days. Is this better than enrolling via referral code?
Yes, you only get 500 when you get a referral
Oh ok, I thought there was some different goodies with referral.
There are no "goodies" with a referral for you. The "goodie" is that the person who refers you gets 500 AGR points, and normally so do you as the referee. Now if you have a special code for that 1,000 points promo, you can probably still request that someone refer you giving them 500 point if you like, and you should still be able to enter that code when you follow the referral link such that you get 1,000 points instead of the normal 500.

About to finish my guest rewards sign-up for a trip I plan to take this Friday! Anyone have an enrollment code to share? hannahbanana575 - yahoo. Thanks in advance!

Hi All, I was wondering if someone could provide me with an Amtrak enrollment code. I will be traveling heavily within the next thirty days and could use the rewards!

my email address is____ jjacoutot __ at __ me ___ dot ____ com ___

thanks in advance all!

Last edited:
Hi All, I was wondering if someone could provide me with an Amtrak enrollment code. I will be traveling heavily within the next thirty days and could use the rewards!

thanks in advance all!
You don't need any code. You'll get the same bonus as everyone else just by traveling within 90 days of signing up.

Joseph said:
1342635395[/url]' post='381066']Hi All, I was wondering if someone could provide me with an Amtrak enrollment code. I will be traveling heavily within the next thirty days and could use the rewards!

thanks in advance all!
Referral sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please send me an enrollment code. Also if there are any promotional codes for travel.

Thank you

jnjmlln at hotmail.com

Last edited:
Back