AGR Enrollment Referral Requests

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lychye - post your email address, substituting "at" for the "@" and "dot" for the "."! Members can not send a Personal Message (PM) to a Guest, but I'm sure someone will be glad to help you out!
smile.gif

Hi wonder if someone could pop me a referral code today please and thank you, shojidoug at g mail dot com

Hi there,

Looking for a referral email asap so I can sign up! I'm travelling next week and would really appreciate it. Please email to my username (linhalinh) at hotmail.com.

Thank you!

Hi, Would someone email me an enrollment code? Traveling next Weds- Trying to book today! Thank You in advance! troyandchristi at ymail dot com

Hi, Would someone email me an enrollment code? Traveling next Weds- Trying to book today! Thank You in advance! troyandchristi at ymail dot com
Unless someone else beat me to the referral, it says "Email already in use". Remember that each person's AGR account must have their own specific email address!
Also looking for a code, hoping to book tonight...thanks! snyderkb at gmail dot com

Hi. I'm going to be taking Amtrak in 2 weeks and was wondering if I could get a code. I'd be really grateful.

My e-mail is: foe at sharklasers dot com

Thank you. :)

Well so far there's nothing in my inbox, can I e-mail/PM one of you a different private e-mail to use?

Well so far there's nothing in my inbox, can I e-mail/PM one of you a different private e-mail to use?
I also sent you an referral too. You can PM me or email me: catcheverythingelse at gmail dot com if you still didn't get it.

If anyone wants to send me an enrollment code i would appreciate it r chadha 5 g mail (eliminate the spaces in the first part) Thanks!

Back