#8 only 7 minutes late into Whitefish!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Western Montana was never the problem for the eastbound train.
It's by far the earliest time into Whitefish all month. It was 8+ hours late on 8/12. It has averaged almost two hours late through 8/14.

Last edited by a moderator:
it arrived in Minneapolis today an hour and 50 min late.. I am just heading out the door to Winona to get my tickets for the next trip in Sept! I'll catch a video of that!

it arrived in Minneapolis today an hour and 50 min late.. I am just heading out the door to Winona to get my tickets for the next trip in Sept! I'll catch a video of that!
When are you leaving? I'm heading west out of CBS on 9/21. Maybe I'll see you.

i see 8(20) looks like it may get to chi only a couple hours late this afternoon which would be a record of late. 7 and 27 are less han 2 hours late heading to pdx and sea this morning. let us hope things are improving
Looking better. Hey, what does the (20) mean after #8? Thanks.

Departed the origin station on the 20th of the month (or, at least, scheduled to).

Last edited by a moderator:
i see 8(20) looks like it may get to chi only a couple hours late this afternoon which would be a record of late. 7 and 27 are less han 2 hours late heading to pdx and sea this morning. let us hope things are improving

Wow, either the train is VERY Slow, or Back to the future! hehe :giggle:

I think you mean 8(13). :)

When are you leaving? I'm heading west out of CBS on 9/21. Maybe I'll see you.
Hey Eric, afraid we'll miss each other by a few days. We are heading out on 9/29.

Here is a

arriving WIN 1'56" late.

my mistake. if i were able to jump ahead a week i would have the one kid taken over to college, another deposited at summer camp and be a week closer to our spokane to washington, dc trip. unfortunately i still have all that to do this week. here's hoping 8(20) will be doing as well as 8(13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back