74/75 Piedmont - Sold out from Feb 14 to Apr 21

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Anyone know why? Don't they usually display a notification message if there is track work? There is no message for these dates. Is it something else or someone forgot to put the note on the website?

I am not sure in this case,but here in FTW on the Heartland Flyer, the station owner in OKC was having a dispute with the city, and was locking pax. out the station, many who planned on taking the HF and connect on over to Dallas for the Texas OU game at the Cotton Bowl. I was trying to look up fares for that route during this time and was getting a sold out message to. but if I looked at any station prior to OKC it showed plenty of seats. this could be something similar :help:

Could be nothing more than a glitch in the database. Or NC is planning to adjust the schedule for the mid-day Piedmont for track work, but they have not settled what the adjustments are and for which specific days in that 2 month block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back