3 days

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonVG

Train Attendant
Finally only 3 days until I leave for Michigan. Got some last minute questions, what time should I get to LAUS for #4, and what are the showers like in the sleepers, and what is the best time to take one.

:)

Finally only 3 days until I leave for Michigan. Got some last minute questions, what time should I get to LAUS for #4, and what are the showers like in the sleepers, and what is the best time to take one.
Its rush hour in LA/if you ride the train to LAUS be sure and check with Julie on times!

Also the station will be crowded as Im sure you know so allow extra time?if checkin g baggage

even more(perhaps an hour early is not enough,maybe 2/the station is a good place to visit/hangout

as you may know. The shower is downstairs if yopu dont have a deluxe bedroom/assk your SA

when you board on the pax load/what the hot H20 is like etc. Also if you get a remodeled Superliner

its better/old ones are getting, well, older than me!!!LOL!!! :) Bonvoyage!!!Full report expected by all!!!

1. I agree, if during a weekday, earlier is better.
  2. Do you mean the public showers downstairs or the showers in the bedrooms? :huh: If downstairs, they are small but roomy enough. There are 2 "rooms", the shower stall and a changing area. But the changing area is also where they usually keep the towels on the seat. The shower in the bedroom is in the same room as the toilet.
  3. It's up to you - some like early morning, some like mid day, some like night. But you hardly ever have to wait. (I think I've had to wait twice - and one of those times was for the other person in my roomette!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back