12 day / 11 train trip around the United States

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics from a fantastic trip! :cool: All of the scenes are deja vu! but the last one of the Sunset going over the Lake into NOL is really great! ;) Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics from a fantastic trip! :cool: All of the scenes are deja vu! but the last one of the Sunset going over the Lake into NOL is really great! ;) Thanks!
Not to nit-pick, it was the Crescent, not the Sunset going over the causeway.
Guess I shouldnt have capitalized sunset Jeff, I know it's the Crescent but wasn't clear in my post! Call it a Senior moment but the picture was damn good,almost as good as actually being there!! ;)

Not to nit-pick, it was the Crescent, not the Sunset going over the causeway.
Guess I shouldnt have capitalized sunset Jeff, I know it's the Crescent but wasn't clear in my post! Call it a Senior moment but the picture was damn good,almost as good as actually being there!! ;)
OH, you meant the sunset as in the giant ball of flame that provides for all life on Earth? That sunset? :p

Yeah, RF took some really great photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back