PRR 60

3 Points/Dollar: AGR Mastercard Purchases (ended 12/31/18)

Did you get an email telling you that your spending on the credit card until December 31 would earn 3x points? I did.  I think what you should do is examine your next BoA statement where it lists points earned.  Usually there are two lines with one line being your purchase amount at 1x point for your purchases and the second line will be the bonus of 2x points for your qualifying purchases. The statements are available on line.

5 hours ago, Tennessee Traveler said:

Did you get an email telling you that your spending on the credit card until December 31 would earn 3x points? I did.  I think what you should do is examine your next BoA statement where it lists points earned.  Usually there are two lines with one line being your purchase amount at 1x point for your purchases and the second line will be the bonus of 2x points for your qualifying purchases. The statements are available on line.

No, I never received an e-mail. The way I found out about it was through AU.

2 hours ago, Rail Freak said:

No, I never received an e-mail. The way I found out about it was through AU.

Although I have been receiving the bonus points, I too never received an email and, as with Rail Freak, I learned about it through AU. I did see the the promo when I went to the AGR website though.

Although I have been receiving the bonus points, I too never received an email and, as with Rail Freak, I learned about it through AU. I did see the the promo when I went to the AGR website though.
I also never received an initial email before it started and found it on the AGR site myself. I did get a follow-up email in late November reminding me that I had till December 31st to learn the 3x points but I never saw an email prior to that one.

2 hours ago, FrensicPic said:

I never saw it on the AGR Site

Edited by Rail Freak

6 minutes ago, FrensicPic said:

This morning 12/27...0930 Pacific Time

agr.jpg

That has been there all along. The issue is that certain people aren’t getting the points it promises.

17 minutes ago, FrensicPic said:

agr.jpg

17 minutes ago, FrensicPic said:

agr.jpg

I still can't find it on my account!(maybe because I'm not registered) This also states that it's only for the WORLD CARD!!!

Also notice the World Card is pictured, where as both cards are pictured in the Original Post by PRR60

Edited by Rail Freak
add info

16 minutes ago, cpotisch said:

That has been there all along. The issue is that certain people aren’t getting the points it promises.

Yes, this was in response to Rail Freak who stated he did not see this banner on the AGR website.

For you folks that have the Platinum Card, did you receive bonus points for November's purchases?

5 minutes ago, Rail Freak said:

Why am I getting the feeling BofA isnt responsible for this mess?

BoA is running this promo and paying for the points, so I don’t see how anyone else would be at fault here.

8 minutes ago, FrensicPic said:

Doesn't specify one card or the other...the illustration appears to show both cards.

And yet in the other picture, it seems to be saying that it is exclusive to the World MasterCard. Inconsistency is running wild.

1 minute ago, cpotisch said:

And yet in the other picture, it seems to be saying that it is exclusive to the World MasterCard. Inconsistency is running wild.

Perhaps my logon "knows" I have a World Card. :ph34r: I dunno!

2 minutes ago, FrensicPic said:

Perhaps my logon "knows" I have a World Card. :ph34r: I dunno!

In my situation, I have both cards & I'm seeing nothing in my AGR account site, no e-mails, NOTHING !!! :angry2:

9 minutes ago, cpotisch said:

BoA is running this promo and paying for the points, so I don’t see how anyone else would be at fault here.

Wanna make a little wager???

3 hours ago, Rail Freak said:

For you folks that have the Platinum Card, did you receive bonus points for November's purchases?

I've been getting bonus points just fine.

4 hours ago, Rail Freak said:

Another data point: I have only the Platinum version, and I did get bonus points.

7 hours ago, cpotisch said:

In the ad at the beginning of the AGR webpage, BOTH CARDS ARE SHOWN.  It is that the Platinum is shown behind the World card with a little of the right side of the Platinum card sticking out.

6 minutes ago, Tennessee Traveler said:

In the ad at the beginning of the AGR webpage, BOTH CARDS ARE SHOWN.  It is that the Platinum is shown behind the World card with a little of the right side of the Platinum card sticking out.

I no longer have the World Master Card, just the Platinum, but Automatically  received ALL my Triple Points on my last Statement with 4 more days to go in the Promotion.:cool:

3 minutes ago, Tennessee Traveler said:
7 hours ago, cpotisch said:

There are two pictures.

Picture 1 shows only the World MasterCard and says the following: “Hurry! Use your Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard to earn 3 points per $1 spent on every purchase through December 31.”

agr.jpg

Picture 2 shows both cards and says the following: “Make every purchase count through your Amtrak Guest Rewards MasterCard. Start shopping today and you’ll earn 3 points per $1 spent on every purchase. No action is needed. Your card is already activated for this offer.”

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 12.13.20 PM.png

Inconsistency my friend! Inconsistency!