Zephyr Train 5 Bedrooms

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosa

Between Bedroom B and Bedroom C: Are they next to each other, or across from each other? If next to each other is there a door between them so that both rooms are accessible to each other? Rosa

All bedrooms on Superliners are on the same side of the train. Bedroom B and C are next to each other. There is a locked sliding door between them that can usually be opened by the attendant. There are times when the door is stuck and is not able to be opened (which I have experienced in the past). I also have experienced a door that was not properly locked and opened unexectedly.

If you are planning to book Bedrooms B and C together, make sure they are in the same car.

There is a locked sliding door between them that can usually be opened by the attendant.
Once upon a time, an attendant told me it was my fault that the door couldn't be opened. How's that? She had lost her key a few weeks earlier and hadn't replaced it yet because I hadn't asked for a note to be added to the reservation saying I wanted the door to be opened.

Ah, Amtrak.

Back