Zephyr Pictures

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rail rookie

I have a question to ask. I mentioned in the travelogues after my first (and only) trip on the Zephyr that our camera was stolen. We inadvertently left it lay in the observation car. When we remembered 3 hours later it was gone. My girlfriend was in tears the rest of the trip. (this was at the near end) We had taken 110 pictures. She is now putting together a scrap book of our 12 day trip. The Amtrak pics we have are out of a magazine that was in the train from Amtrak. Is there anyway I could get some of the pics I see on some of your personal websites? I'm not a computer whiz but my girlfriend is. I just viewed pics from Chicago Rail Fan's site and would love to be able to get just a few so I could have them in our scrap book. I know thats asking alot, but the train trip was my favorite part of the trip, and my girlfriend is still kicking herself for forgetting about the camera. Interesting side note: When she cried the last time that night when we went to bed at my cousins house just outside Emeryville, I told her, "we have all the train pics right here". (I was pointing at my head) And then she told me, "if you were my ex-husband, you wouldn't talk to me for the next 11 days of the trip". Well...I don't react that way. So if I could get just a few pics somehow, somewhere, someway, I would be very happy. Thanks!

Rail Rookie-

You are welcome to take some of my pictures. California Zephyr pics. Please email me if you need the original to create a high quality print. Just note the caption so that I can identify which ones you need.

Cheers,

David Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back