Zephyr cancellations on Amtrak app on 4/13

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm booked on the Zephyr from Chicago on April 13. While checking the schedule on the Amtrak app I see they red dotted the train, i.e., saying it's cancelled. I immediately went to see if one can still book it for that date and one could. Is this just another Amtrak app screw up?

When that happened to me a couple of weeks ago about CZ out of EMY on April 13, I called A GR, who confirmed it was not cancelled. I suggest you call AGR if you are a member, Otherwise, I would join AGR (free) and then call. Usually much faster service and more reliable agents, in my experience, than Amtrak itself.

When that happened to me a couple of weeks ago about CZ out of EMY on April 13, I called A GR, who confirmed it was not cancelled. I suggest you call AGR if you are a member, Otherwise, I would join AGR (free) and then call. Usually much faster service and more reliable agents, in my experience, than Amtrak itself.
I just did that and AGR confirmed that's it's a go. l'll wave to you from my westbound CZ to your eastbound one.

Back