Yosimite NP

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rail Freak

Engineer
What would be the best California city to fly into to catch an Amtrak ride to Yosimite Park?

Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
What would be the best California city to fly into to catch an Amtrak ride to Yosimite Park?

Thanx
You could of course, fly direct to Fresno eliminating and Amtrak involvement. Or, Sacramento for the San

Joaquin to Merced. Or, San Francisco, CZ to Sacramento and San Joaquin to Merced. Amtrak offers Thruway to Yosemite.

Thanx
You could of course, fly direct to Fresno eliminating and Amtrak involvement. Or, Sacramento for the San

Joaquin to Merced. Or, San Francisco, CZ to Sacramento and San Joaquin to Merced. Amtrak offers Thruway to Yosemite.
Thanx for the response! How would I get from Frezno to YOS?

Thanx

This should give all the info you need.

Thanx

This should give all the info you need.
Thank You Sir!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back