WUS 1st class lounge

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PetalumaLoco

Conductor
We'll be arriving at WUS a week from Monday on the CL, and waiting for our regional connection north. It's been a while, is it easy to find the 1st class lounge?

Hi,

It might be hard to find that WUS 1st class lounge, given that the station itself is invisible..!

However, WAS first class lounge is easy to find, quite near the boarding gates, if I recall correctly.

Cheers,

Eddie :cool:

WUS (Washington Union Station) 1st class lounge is not difficult to find. I usually arrive from one of the Silvers. After entering the station I make a right and the lounge is not too far down on the right. The lounge has wood doors and is fairly close to an information booth.

The station code is WAS and the Club Acela is located right in the middle of the gates. Depending on what gate you come in on, either to you left or right you'll see an escalator going to a walkway on the floor above. Under that walkway is an information desk, and behind the desk are two wooden doors to the Club Acela. Ring the doorbell to the right of the doors and they'll let you in.

The station code is WAS and the Club Acela is located right in the middle of the gates. Depending on what gate you come in on, either to you left or right you'll see an escalator going to a walkway on the floor above. Under that walkway is an information desk, and behind the desk are two wooden doors to the Club Acela. Ring the doorbell to the right of the doors and they'll let you in.
Thanks everyone. Brain fart on WUS!!! :wacko:

Nice photo! Looks like you took it from the same seat my son and I sat in when we were there a few days ago. I really enjoyed looking at all the train posters on the wall.

By the way, why does your caption read "A great place to get away from"? Did you have a problem in the Lounge that day? That caption makes it sound like you didn't enjoy the lounge and you couldn't wait to get away from it. Or did you mean "A great place to go to get away from the masses"?

Nice photo! Looks like you took it from the same seat my son and I sat in when we were there a few days ago. I really enjoyed looking at all the train posters on the wall.

By the way, why does your caption read "A great place to get away from"? Did you have a problem in the Lounge that day? That caption makes it sound like you didn't enjoy the lounge and you couldn't wait to get away from it. Or did you mean "A great place to go to get away from the masses"?

Actually, I just noticed that! I'm sure I meant "Get Away To"!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back