Working on fiction stories, need consist for Desert Wind

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Maned Lion

Engineer
Does anyone know approximately what the consist for march 15th 1995 would have been for the combined CZ/DW? Its a Wednesday, so the Pioneer is not part of it. I'm writing s series of romance novels based around the Amtrak network. I would say that the content is not at all appropriate for me to link here, so I won't. If you're interested in reading them, then email or PM me and I'll link you to a description of the stories. If you're still interested, I'll link you to the stories themselves.

But basically, I need that consist.

Does anyone know approximately what the consist for march 15th 1995 would have been for the combined CZ/DW? Its a Wednesday, so the Pioneer is not part of it. I'm writing s series of romance novels based around the Amtrak network. I would say that the content is not at all appropriate for me to link here, so I won't. If you're interested in reading them, then email or PM me and I'll link you to a description of the stories. If you're still interested, I'll link you to the stories themselves.
But basically, I need that consist.
My first instinct when I myself wonder such things is usually the Wikipedia article, and while there's isn't any such information right there in the article, but it links to this, which talks a lot about consists. The information is spread throughout the article, and narrative rather than tabular, and I haven't analyzed it in detail, so I'm not sure if it has precisely what you're looking for, but I suspect it would get you started.

Hope this helps!

Chris

Based on what I've been able to figure out, I would probably go with:

P-40 (or P-32-8)

Sightseer Lounge

Coach/Coach Baggage

Smoking Coach

Coach

Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back