Will I be riding the train?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RRrich

Conductor
On Monday Aug 20 I am ticketed on LS302 STL - CHI with a return on TE 21 SPI -STL on Aug 22.

If I'm going to be on a bus, I'm going to reschedule - and if I do that I might even run into my pal Jim

rolleyes.gif

I think both off those days are HSR work days!

On Aug 20, I do not see #302 listed at all, but I do see a #5302 listed - and that certainly is a bus!
ohmy.gif
On Aug 22, I do not even see #21 listed from SPI - it must be taking the non-stop detour from CHI to STL!

I think both off those days are HSR work days!

On Aug 20, I do not see #302 listed at all, but I do see a #5302 listed - and that certainly is a bus!
ohmy.gif
On Aug 22, I do not even see #21 listed from SPI - it must be taking the non-stop detour from CHI to STL!
What days are Not HSR work days? Where are you looking that #5302 but not #302 is listed?

thanks

:hi: Howdy Rich! Dave is right, I see nothing but Busses listed between SPI and STL on the 20th! We are ariving into GBB on Sun 8/19 and have to ride in the thruway Van from GBB-SPI, then take a Thruway Bus from SPI-STL to catch the Eagle to AUS! Id reschedule if it was me since you live so close to STL! Not positive when the Trackwork will finish up on this line???

What are you guys looking at thaat tells you 5302 not302???

No I didn't enter a time. I was just being curious as to why the OP was not seeing what others were seeing.

Edit: Well I didn't enter a time, but it was preset from an earlier search, I guess, to a later time than 5302's time. I see 5302 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back