Who's on my train?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can look here to see if anyone of the AU members will be taking your trains. If their are you can send them a PM and meet up on the train if you so desire.

If you have sleepers on both trains you are entitled to use the ClubAcela in New York and the Metropolitan Lounge in Chicago. If you're in coach you are not entitled to those lounges.

If you have sleepers on both trains you are entitled to use the ClubAcela in New York and the Metropolitan Lounge in Chicago. If you're in coach you are not entitled to those lounges.
Aloha

This is partially correct. If you have a sleeper on either train you may use the Chicago Lounge.

9320193_oxE5L-M.jpg
9320196_ijk9q-S.jpg
9320199_BzbFJ-S.jpg

Aloha

This is partially correct. If you have a sleeper on either train you may use the Chicago Lounge.

9320193_oxE5L-M.jpg
9320196_ijk9q-S.jpg
9320199_BzbFJ-S.jpg
:eek:hboy: I've never seen that lounge so empty!!!! :lol:

Aloha

9320193_oxE5L-M.jpg
9320196_ijk9q-S.jpg
9320199_BzbFJ-S.jpg
:eek:hboy: I've never seen that lounge so empty!!!! :lol:
I once saw it that empty. Back in 2007. Was waiting to take the Cap to DC. Everyone boarded the TE, SWC, EB, CZ, and I believe the Cardinal was running that day. Why our travel agent didn't put us on the Card I have no clue! I was very annoyed about that! :angry2:

Myself, wife and grandson will be boarding #3 in Fort Madison, Ia on the 4th of July. Thanks to Amtrak's great (liberal) ticket changing policies we had to make some changes. We were originally scheduled to board this train in Chicago, coming off another run, that had to be changed as well.

You can look here to see if anyone of the AU members will be taking your trains. If their are you can send them a PM and meet up on the train if you so desire.

The "here" link does not open on my phone or ipad :(

The "here" link does not open on my phone or ipad :(

Only AU members who have reached a certain level are allowed to see that area of the forum.

Traveling from New York to Los Angeles on Lake Shore Limited and Southwest Chief... Anyone taking the same trip?
I will and yes I be part of crew !
Which part of the crew? :)
Kristi,

LSA stands for Lead Service Attendant. A LSA could be the manager in the dining car or they can work the cafe car. I believe that guestlsa tends to run the dining car more than working a cafe car, but I won't swear to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back