Who from AU was on the 14 Starlight last weekend? I saw you!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Texan Eagle

Conductor
So I was on 14 going from San Jose to Seattle and when I was out taking a stroll at Klamath Falls early morning on Saturday, I saw one guy come to the door of a Sleeper car and shout "Aah! Klamath Falls!" with the enthusiasm one can expect only from a foamer :D At this point, his companion, who was out of the train by then told him "Come on, get out of your Penthouse Suite!"

This line caught me by surprise... isn't the story of "Penthouse Suite" an insider joke here on AU? So.... who out of you guys was that on the Starlight that day? :ph34r:

It could have been pure coincidence that the term Penthouse Suite was used. Did you enjoy the trip?

Normally, its a joke used at/by Dave aka the_traveler. We throw the joke around quite a bit here :)

Alas that was not me... I was on train 14 through San Jose last Wednesday the 23rd and will be back on it this Saturday the 2nd... and probably the weekend after that as well... can't tell ya the last time I took train 11 though... :wacko:

I be on 14 as well this Saturday . I will let guess what crew member I am . Happy trails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back