What are you going out as on Halloween?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmtrakBlue

Engineer
Gathering Team Member
I hear one of our members is going out on Halloween as a train passenger. I asked why not something scary like a gate keeper or a lounge lizard. :eek:

My friends and I were going to dress as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and pass out candy, but I have to work late. :angry: Since they're down to three people, they changed the plan to Rock, Paper, and Scissors. :)

Next year, we're going to dress as the Golden Girls. ^_^ I'm pretty excited for that one. I'm not sure which one I'm going to be yet.

I will be on 92 on my way to PHL on Halloween evening. Because of the temporary schedule, I will be able to see scenery in daylight hours that I normally do not get to see. I am pretty excited about this. For Halloween, I will be dressed as a "normal" train passenger. I hope I can pull off the "normal" part.

I will be on 92 on my way to PHL on Halloween evening. Because of the temporary schedule, I will be able to see scenery in daylight hours that I normally do not get to see. I am pretty excited about this. For Halloween, I will be dressed as a "normal" train passenger. I hope I can pull off the "normal" part.
If you pull of the normal part of a passenger, wouldn't that just leave a skeleton? :unsure:

Of course that would then be the perfect Halloween costume. :lol:

If you pull of the normal part of a passenger, wouldn't that just leave a skeleton? :unsure:

Of course that would then be the perfect Halloween costume. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Aloha

Nope. There are definite advantages to 1) living in small town rural America and 2) living in an upstairs apartment which is only accessible from the inside. ;)
I thought you worked @ Night Jeff? Of course, I would Imagine that Halloween in your Village Isn't exactly a New years Eve in Times Square Caliber Celebration! ^_^

I will be doing the same thing I do every Halloween....shut the lights off and pretend I'm not home.
And the next day collect toilet paper & wash soaped windows? :eek:
I am cracking up because my Mom told me they used to soap windows if somebody didn't answer their door, I used to make fun of the whole idea because it sounded lame when they thought they were being real badazz (this was the 50s remember).

My friends and I were going to dress as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and pass out candy, but I have to work late. :angry: Since they're down to three people, they changed the plan to Rock, Paper, and Scissors. :)

Next year, we're going to dress as the Golden Girls. ^_^ I'm pretty excited for that one. I'm not sure which one I'm going to be yet.
Blanche if you wanna be "flirty"

Sophia if you want to do the "picture this" stuff

Dorothy for the campy one liners

Rose if you like being a dingbat

Yeah, I'm familiar with them. I watch that show all the time. I just can't decide who I want to dress as. :)

Nope. There are definite advantages to 1) living in small town rural America and 2) living in an upstairs apartment which is only accessible from the inside. ;)
I thought you worked @ Night Jeff? Of course, I would Imagine that Halloween in your Village Isn't exactly a New years Eve in Times Square Caliber Celebration! ^_^
I work the graveyard shift (11PM to 7AM) but at the prime time for trick-or-treat (about 5PM to 8:30 PM here) I'm trying to get a nap in before work and don't want to get my beauty sleep interrupted. ;) And, no, it's not exactly New Year's Eve in Times Square around here anyway. As for soaping windows, I can recall my dad telling me that he and his friends, back in the late '40's would tip over outhouses and set sacks of dog crap on fire, put them on people's porches, ring the doorbell (or knock on the door) and run away. :lol: They just don't "celebrate" Halloween like they used to. ;)

Careful Alan has connections :giggle:
"The foot bone is connected to the leg bone ... The leg bone is connected to the knee bone ... The knee bone is connected to the ..." :giggle:
But where's the "funny bone"? :huh:
I know that I'm a little late responding but in answer to your question: It is the Humerus Bone!!!

except when my wife broke her Humerus. It was not too humorous.

Back