Washington Acela Lounge

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean #66 ARRIVING at ~8 AM? :huh: I would say yes, as there are AE's departing from 5 AM! If you meant #67 DEPARTING at 9:45 PM, the CA closes shortly prior to that time! (I'm not certain, but I want to say either 9 PM or 9:30 PM.)

Do you mean #66 ARRIVING at ~8 AM? :huh: I would say yes, as there are AE's departing from 5 AM! If you meant #67 DEPARTING at 9:45 PM, the CA closes shortly prior to that time! (I'm not certain, but I want to say either 9 PM or 9:30 PM.)
I think he is asking about the Acela Lounge in WAS, not BOS. 66 departs WAS at 10:00 pm and I believe the lounge is closed by that time in WAS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have clarified in my post. I was asking about train 66 from Washington to Boston. Thank You for the responses.

But do you have a Clubacela coupon from AGR? If not you will not be able to access the lounge as it offers Coach and Business classes, not First like Acela and long-haul trains.

Stephen

Ray,

Just to add some finality to the answer to your question:

The ClubAcela in DC closes up at 9:30 PM, which is when folks start to line up to board Train 66. If you show credentials for the lounge at the gate, you'll be able to preboard with the business class folks.

Rafi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back