Viewliner Roomettes solo

• Thread starter Gracious Traveler
  • Start date
Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess I'm wrong about the size of the upper--it's been a long time since I actually slept in one. But I'm quite sure the cutout is bigger than on the lower--I'd like to see a photo or some actual measurements.
Nope. Both run to the mirror.
I'm looking at pictures, and I think he might be right about the cutout being bigger. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like.

The upper is more or less exactly as wide as the lower at the tapered end.

Keep working at trying to prove that wrong until you figure out the right answer
default_tongue.png

I was on a Viewliner a few weeks back, and it never occurred to me that people will insist that the upper is narrower than the lower at the tapered end. I will be on a Viewliner again in a couple of days. I will make sure to take a picture to lay all doubts to rest.
default_biggrin.png

Meanwhile you can skip forward to about minute 6 of this video and see what you think.

The upper is more or less exactly as wide as the lower at the tapered end.

Keep working at trying to prove that wrong until you figure out the right answer
default_tongue.png

I was on a Viewliner a few weeks back, and it never occurred to me that people will insist that the upper is narrower than the lower at the tapered end. I will be on a Viewliner again in a couple of days. I will make sure to take a picture to lay all doubts to rest.
default_biggrin.png

Meanwhile you can skip forward to about minute 6 of this video and see what you think.

Don’t forget to take your
IMG_1533670899.026498.jpg

Or better yet

IMG_1533670880.726261.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back