Upcoming trip pictures..where to post them

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

da40flyer

Train Attendant
Is there a preferred site for you all where I can put up the pictures from my upcoming CS trip? I have a myspace page i can put them on but am open to other suggestions.

Is there a preferred site for you all where I can put up the pictures from my upcoming CS trip? I have a myspace page i can put them on but am open to other suggestions.
I use Picasa, then post a link here in the forum. I know others use SmugMug, and I've recently joined YouTube to post a video. I think that as long as you give us a working link, where you choose to post your pics and videos is up to you.

(play it LOUD for best effect)
Let's see 'em!

Personally, I prefer Flickr for its user interface and organizational abilities.

Others use Picasa (owned by Google), but I find its options for navigating through pictures limited.

There are others out there, but I'm not as familiar with them...

Here is a new, FREE, site that I have used. Seems to work very well. As soon as the picture is uploaded, it gives you the link language to embed the photo right in a forum message.

FILE HIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back