Untill 2/11 Guest Rewards

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mucomix

Service Attendant
The other day I got my select passes. I will never use them and have passed them on in the past. But this time they have my name and AGR # on them. It looks like I can not give them away. Am I looking at this right?

The other day I got my select passes. I will never use them and have passed them on in the past. But this time they have my name and AGR # on them. It looks like I can not give them away. Am I looking at this right?
From what I have read, yes, the name and # is on them. But I also thought I read that they say they are transferable..........

I haven't gotten mine yet, but I think someone mentioned that it said

... (PASS) IS TRANSFERABLE
:)
So you still could transfer them!

I haven't gotten mine yet, but I think someone mentioned that it said

... (PASS) IS TRANSFERABLE
:)
So you still could transfer them!
I hope you are correct that they can be transfed. I will pass on the unneeded as in the past. Late this fall the Mrs. and my self will be in the NEC. How usable are the one class upgrades on the Acella.

Back