Two upgrade coupons for the asking

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCL

Engineer
Since I unloaded my ClubAcela passes last week, I thought I'd unload the upgrade coupons this week since there's no way for me to reasonably use them . First to send me a PM gets them. I'll reply with the printout page links.

These are the standard upgrade coupons for AGR Select - expiring at midnight 3/1/2015.

I also have 2 Upgrades and 2 10% off fares for the taking. First PM that responds for each will receive what they would like. 1 of each or all 4. I don't care I can't use them this year and most likely next.

I also have two 10% off coupons available for anyone who wants one. Those are the most useless coupons ever since I have AAA (15% off). So PM me if you want one of them.

I also have two 10% off coupons available for anyone who wants one. Those are the most useless coupons ever since I have AAA (15% off). So PM me if you want one of them.
Am I doing it wrong? The AAA discount is 10% whenever I try. It also requires a 3-day advance purchase. The 10% coupon can be used any time. However, I get bigger savings with certain promotional discounts.

As far as the upgrade coupon goes, the only routes on the West Coast where one can be used are the Pacific Surfliner and the Cascades. None are anywhere near me.

Ok sorry nevermind!!! But 10% still not useful when AAA=10%. I would prefer eliminating that coupon and getting three upgrades and three club acela passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back