Travel with a child (2,5 years old)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There may very well have been signs that I didn't notice. Or...we may have had a particularly easy-going attendant. :) The train was pretty uncrowded, actually, and I don't think we had much company in the sleepers that day, so he may not have felt much like he needed to take a rigid approach. And, this *was* on the Texas Eagle.

I believe I have seen signs posted on the dining car door that leads to the sleepers that says something to the effect, no coach passengers beyond this point.
The memories have faded a bit, but for some reason, I am thinking there were actually (two?) coach cars we had to pass through to get to the dining car. I don't remember it being adjacent to (in front of) us.

Groundhog-

What did you decide? How did it work out? Don't answer if you're worried it will incriminate you...

We have upgraded onboard and had 3 allowed in a roommette. And it works fine if you or your wife are small in stature and don't mind snuggling up with your kid. My wife fit those characteristics for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back