Train Simulator 2015 is Out (As of 9/18/14)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This product just appeared, and here we already have an "improvement" to it [like many others]. Why can't Dovetail put out something that's accurate the first go-around?

This is literally the only piece of software that makes me wish I still had a Windows machine.
Mac is much better at providing means of emulating Windows than the other way around. Maybe cost-prohibitive, but a possibility. Sometimes all the I/O don't work just right, but there are some that are better than others.

I won't assume you've already looked into that, but if you or someone has, it'd be helpful to know if any of the emulators work and what the limitations are.

Is there going to be a TS2016?
Yes.
Well, good. Do you think they'll get around to putting whistle posts on the Cajon Pass route? I know: a minor detail. :angry:
Don't count on it lol. DTG product support is spotty at best (took them months to release a patch for the M8 that probably took a few hours to code and test), and for such a minor detail, I doubt it would even cross their minds, especially on a piece of DLC that is as old as Cajon Pass :p

I have TS2015. I had TS2012 and had a bunch of routes I lived, including the full NEC and rural Japan. Any way I can get those for 2015? Pretty pricey to get again. :(
VF they carry over. When 2012 updated to 2013 and then 2014 etc. All the software updates. But also the stuff you have bought carries over. Hope that makes sense.
I see what happened. I had the original Microsoft TS with all my routes. Unfortunately, I don't think I can carry them through to TS2015 which is now on Steam.

May just go back to MSTS.

Ever want to remanufacture your virtual AEM-7DC? Well, now you can lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back