Toledo, OH

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmctrouble

Train Attendant
We're leaving from Toledo this summer to go to Virginia. I've heard that parking at the Toledo station is limited due to construction in the area. Can anybody in the Toledo area provide an update on the parking situation?

You are correct about the limited parking spaces. You can park on the street in front of the train station. The police station is only about one-half block from the train station. I have never parked on the upper level - does not seem safe. In the past, considering my transportation is an older van, street parking for one week worked for me.

We leave out of the Toledo station tomorrow morning. We stopped by a couple of weeks ago to check out the parking situation as the last time we were there it was not finished. The new area is now available. It looks like it is supposed to be for the new building that was put there but the parking is divided with a fence. We called the station and were informed that the parking area is now open and available.

We leave out of the Toledo station tomorrow morning. We stopped by a couple of weeks ago to check out the parking situation as the last time we were there it was not finished. The new area is now available. It looks like it is supposed to be for the new building that was put there but the parking is divided with a fence. We called the station and were informed that the parking area is now open and available.
Thanks for the update!! I really didn't want to add a bus ride to and from AnnArbor (or somewhere else) to Toledo onto our trip!

Can anyone share your recent long term parking (new days) experience in Totedo station.

I parked at Toledo for six days at the beginning of April. There is a parking lot beside the station and one across the street. The lot beside the station was pretty full at 5:15 AM since two westbound trains arrive close to that time, but still found a place (week before Easter, so lots of passengers I would imagine). I have never had any problems..... (started my car with my remote from the train once...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back