Time is running out to earn 50% more points.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, when if this offer comes up again . . . and Amtrak wants me to spend each year 5000 points to get Select membership, does that mean I will only need to spend $2500 to get 5000 point?

Okay, when if this offer comes up again . . . and Amtrak wants me to spend each year 5000 points to get Select membership, does that mean I will only need to spend $2500 to get 5000 point?
Select membership is based on Tier Qualifying Points, which are only achieved with Amtrak travel. The above offer refers to the shopping portal where "regular" points are accumulated.
Generally $2,500 in Amtrak travel net you 5,000 Tier Qualifying Points. If you have an Amtrak credit card, you can receive bonus Tier Qualifying Points with credit card spending.

My original post ... the offer shown is for the AGR Shopping Portal to earn points. Has nothing to do with other points earnings or tier status.

Back