Ticketing System Outage

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea how to find the phone number for the Cleveland Amtrak station?
Online Yellow Pages worked for me -- quick search for "Amtrak" in "Cleveland, OH." (216) 696-5115.

However, you might try the regular 1-800-USA-RAIL number first and see what help they can give with your situation. There are reasons why you'll find that number on Amtrak.com, but not individual station phone numbers.

Thanks, again. Called that number and got a recorded message. Finally, talked with AGR (as the reservations were made through them). They are overnighting the tickets to me. I had to pay $15.00, but well worth it to know I can actually get on the train....

Thanks, again. Called that number and got a recorded message. Finally, talked with AGR (as the reservations were made through them). They are overnighting the tickets to me. I had to pay $15.00, but well worth it to know I can actually get on the train....
NO!

You shouldn't have to pay for those tickets to be overnighted. This isn't your fault! Amtrak is taking their system off line. That fee should be waived.

Although frankly you could have still picked up the tickets that day, you really just needed to allow some extra time to get through the line.

Regarding Cleveland, that station isn't open 24/7, they have odd hours thanks to the overnight arrivals. Did you call when they were open?

NO!

You shouldn't have to pay for those tickets to be overnighted. This isn't your fault! Amtrak is taking their system off line. That fee should be waived.

Although frankly you could have still picked up the tickets that day, you really just needed to allow some extra time to get through the line.

Regarding Cleveland, that station isn't open 24/7, they have odd hours thanks to the overnight arrivals. Did you call when they were open?
You are correct, I should not have to pay to have tickets overnighted.....but.....

Called the Cleveland station at 7 A.M.; they are open 9:30PM until 1PM. I thought it odd there is apparently no way to actually talk with an agent over the phone.

By-the-way, tickets have not yet arrived via FedEx....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back