ticket deliveries

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have reservations for a round trip Lax to Ann Arbor Mi. in early July, just curious , when can I expect to receive my tickets as I opted for delivery by mail.

Also, as I am traveling 1st class on th SW Chief and Business Class on the Wolverine, am I entitled to use the Metropolitan Lounge on the E-bound leg of the trip, providing of course, that the Chief is on time or close to it.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Scooter,

You are entitled to use the Metro lounge in both directions. Just show the attendants your ticket stub from the Chief, along with the ticket for the Wolverine. Note: They will make an announcement for the departure of the Wolverine, at least they should (so watch the clock yourself), but they will not board you through the rear door of the lounge. You will have to go out into the main lounge and join the crowd there.

As for your tickets, they can be mailed at anytime before 3 weeks prior to departure.

Hi Scooter,

I booked reservations from Austin, Texas to New York Penn in June.

It took about two weeks before my tickets arrived.

I'm new to rail travel myself so I can't answer your question about the Lounge. I have sleeper accommodations that allow the use of the lounges but I don't know for sure about Business or first class passage.

You might find it in the amenity section of this forum.

Have a good trip.......BD

Boxcar Dummy said:
I have sleeper accommodations that allow the use of the lounges but I don't know for sure about Business or first class passage.
Just as an FYI, sleeping accomodations are considered first class. :)

Just as an FYI, sleeping accomodations are considered first class.
Thanks Allen....I kinda thought so but not enough to state that in my post....BD

I reserved seats in mid-January for a March 30 trip of this year and received the tickets within 2 weeks. I did it all online and had no problems. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back