This is exacltly why I'll keep to the rails thank you

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One last point to ponder.

How much humiliation, fealty and degradation are we prepared to accept in the name of being protected from a menace that the government has proven time and again it has no motivation in stopping? The very people promoting the mass implementation of body scanners stand to reap the financial rewards because they are heavily invested in the technology.

Are we going to allow perverts and pedophiles in positions of power enjoy naked images of our children or are we finally going to draw a line in the sand and say enough is enough and start boycotting and filing lawsuits against airports and other institutions that attempt to ram through these revolting and dehumanizing measures? Body scanners are X-Ray machines and they cause cancer.

The USA is becoming a police state and the citizenry needs to make up its mind if it wishes to be free or become slaves under total government control. We are slowly being trained to accept all of this in the name of the public good but its really all for the few at the top.

The day that Amtrak get body scanners or metal detectors is the day that I stop riding the rails. I am a law abiding citizen and I will not sit idle while my constitutional rights are taken away from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back