Things You May Not Want To Hear From AMTRAK or An Attorney or A Securi

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know your past thoughts because I don't know if there is a way for me to tell the forum show me all of AlanB's posts in last 6 months, 12 months to get a person's flavor on a particular subject.
Click on AlanB's name.

Click on "My Content" in the left hand column.

As if by magic, all of his posts should appear. :)
Thanks for being helpful! :)

However, that will only get him part way unfortunately. It will display maybe some 500 or so of my most recent posts I believe. While the odds are that there might be one of my posts in question in that bunch, I didn't go looking, the simple reality is that there's like another 16,000 posts by me on the forum. :eek:

He'd probably need a month at least to have any hope of making a dent. :lol:

I don't know your past thoughts because I don't know if there is a way for me to tell the forum show me all of AlanB's posts in last 6 months, 12 months to get a person's flavor on a particular subject.
Click on AlanB's name.

However, that will only get him part way unfortunately. It will display maybe some 500 or so of my most recent posts I believe. While the odds are that there might be one of my posts in question in that bunch, I didn't go looking, the simple reality is that there's like another 16,000 posts by me on the forum. :eek:

That'll keep me out of your hair for a while.

NAVYBLUE

Click on AlanB's name.

NAVYBLUE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Master Chief, if you can make your way through all that I've posted on this forum (and some of my 23,000 posts aren't here they're on a long dead forum, but I got credit here as did others back then), I'll promote you to Super Master Chief. :lol:

Doesn't come with any pay raises; but I'm not sure that I could go back and read all that I posted over 10 years or so. So at the very least you can have the title for all its worth. :lol:

Click on AlanB's name.

NAVYBLUE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Master Chief, if you can make your way through all that I've posted on this forum (and some of my 23,000 posts aren't here they're on a long dead forum, but I got credit here as did others back then), I'll promote you to Super Master Chief. :lol:

Doesn't come with any pay raises; but I'm not sure that I could go back and read all that I posted over 10 years or so. So at the very least you can have the title for all its worth. :lol:

I'm afraid I'll learn TOO much about you.

I'll go with what I know. You're a nice guy, enjoys trains and is a glutton for punishment trying to keep us all in line.

Good Night.

NAVYBLUE

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back