The New Year 2013 thread

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NE933

Conductor
May all of you and me / us have a Happy New Year; may 2013 be a brighter year for everyone. And may also the ACS64 locomotives and Viewliner II cars live up to their big expectations that we counting on.

Love,

NE933 (Robert)

I also hope for 2013 that everyone gets to take as many trips as they want, and can afford.

I also hope that the Bi-level cars live up to their expectations as well.

I wish all of you here on AU the best, and a happy new year.

Anthony

Happy New Year to everyone, especially the moderators. A special thank you to the moderators who, in my opinion, do an excellent job (based on what they are being paid :giggle: )

Happy New Year to everyone, especially the moderators. A special thank you to the moderators who, in my opinion, do an excellent job (based on what they are being paid :giggle: )
I agree with Penny's comments and further recommend that the Moderators & Committee Members

be given a 50% increase effective January 1, 2013!!

If all goes according to schedule, I will just be leaving SAC on 14 as midnight arrives on the West Coast. I'll raise a toast of thanks and best wishes to everyone at AU. Happy travels in 2013!

I too appreciate the moderators and others who out in a lot of time making the forum a better place than a lot of what the internet offers for "comment".

Happy New Year to you all!

David

Happy New Years to everyone. I come in from working on starlight New Year's Eve . hope things get better and maybe I run into some of you guys either on Texas eagle or coast starlight

You welcome :))

I be coming in from 11 New Year's Eve. Try to snag swc job on the 1st

:hi: Happy Rails in 2013 to all my AU Friends!!(even you Dave! :giggle: ) Hope wherever you are youre Warm and Dry, looks like it's gonna be a Tough Winter Most Places! If youre on a Train today, we're Envious, Kick- back and enjoy it, it doesnt get any Better Than That! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back