Texas eagle

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyn

Hi,

I have been reading your site in order to get ready for a trip this spring on the texas eagle. I have ridden the LSL and the EB to NYP, and enjoyed the trip, and wanted to try a longer ride. I booked the roomette on TE and found that the room became cheaper, as you guys said it could, and rebooked with a savings of over 160.00. My question is that they have put me in roomette # 19, on the 22, and looking at the layout of the cars I can't find a roomette 19. Do I really still have a room?

thanks in advance!

Hi,I have been reading your site in order to get ready for a trip this spring on the texas eagle. I have ridden the LSL and the EB to NYP, and enjoyed the trip, and wanted to try a longer ride. I booked the roomette on TE and found that the room became cheaper, as you guys said it could, and rebooked with a savings of over 160.00. My question is that they have put me in roomette # 19, on the 22, and looking at the layout of the cars I can't find a roomette 19. Do I really still have a room?

thanks in advance!
Yes, because the Eagle sells space in the crew dorm, or "Transition Sleeper"--the first car behind the locomotive. It's all roomette. It's kind of a neat experience, and at least you know you'll be in a newer car.

Hi,I have been reading your site in order to get ready for a trip this spring on the texas eagle. I have ridden the LSL and the EB to NYP, and enjoyed the trip, and wanted to try a longer ride. I booked the roomette on TE and found that the room became cheaper, as you guys said it could, and rebooked with a savings of over 160.00. My question is that they have put me in roomette # 19, on the 22, and looking at the layout of the cars I can't find a roomette 19. Do I really still have a room?

thanks in advance!
Yes, because the Eagle sells space in the crew dorm, or "Transition Sleeper"--the first car behind the locomotive. It's all roomette. It's kind of a neat experience, and at least you know you'll be in a newer car.
Thanks, I was starting to get worried! Can't wait to go.

thanks in advance!
No problem. If you're going to be passing through Marshall, TX on a Tuesday or Thursday morning, look for me--I'm one of the station hosts there.

thanks in advance!
No problem. If you're going to be passing through Marshall, TX on a Tuesday or Thursday morning, look for me--I'm one of the station hosts there.
No it looks like it will be a Sunday and a Sat. sorry to have missed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back