TE: No flood impacts?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertF

Service Attendant
I'm on the TE next week (wooo hooo) from Chicago to Los Angeles... I've looked around and see no mention that it has been impacted by flooding. Anyone know if this is an incorrect assumption?

I'm on the TE next week (wooo hooo) from Chicago to Los Angeles... I've looked around and see no mention that it has been impacted by flooding. Anyone know if this is an incorrect assumption?
I will be on the TE Tucson-Taylor (Austin area) beginning June 30, and will post a travel report when I come back, and I'll try to get a sense of how the floods have affected service.

I will be on the TE Tucson-Taylor (Austin area) beginning June 30, and will post a travel report when I come back, and I'll try to get a sense of how the floods have affected service.
I'll be looking forward to the post!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back